INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS - PENTA/HEXA BUSTER®
The PENTA BUSTER (for five-sided bolts) and HEXA BUSTER (for six-sided bolts) debris-removal tools are patented, multipurpose solutions to the nagging and dangerous industry problem of being able to clean rubble from the area surrounding fasteners (bolts, screws, nuts), so fasteners can be safely removed.
ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME PURCHASE: The price reflects its quality. In its existence, this wrench has never been returned.
Because it is made of high-grade stainless steel, it maintains enhanced strength, corrosion resistance,
and the ability to endure harsh and severe weather elements, thus earning a lifetime warranty.
- Utility Boxes
- Telecommunications Boxes
- Irrigation Valve Boxes
- Plumbing Water Meter Readers
- Underground Waste Water Meter Boxes
- Telephone Turtles
- Military and Other Off-Roading,
- Continuous-Track Vehicles
Material: 0.54” 302 S/S (spring) 416 S/S (machine parts)
Free Length: 1.375”±
Outside Diameter: 072 ± 0.10”
Total Coils: Five
Direction of Wind: Left Hand
- Part Number: 804-5 – PENTA BUSTER tool for five-sided, 3/4-inch bolts, and compatible with 1/2-inch ratchets
- Part Number: 804-6 – HEXA BUSTER tool for six-sided, 9/16-inch bolts, and compatible with a 3/8-inch ratchet
- Part Number: 804-7 – HEXA BUSTER tool for six-sided, 9/16-inch bolts, and compatible with a 1/2-inch ratchet.
- Part Number: 804-8 – PENTA BUSTER tool for five-sided, 3/4-inch bolts, and compatible with a 3/8-inch ratchet.
We Also Recommend
"ABC Products" - Hockey Puck ~ Multi Function - 12 Point - Socket Wrench - SAE and Metric Sizes (Green for Easy Find - With Easy Hand Grip)